Champions League 2015
Champions League 2014
Champions League 2013
Champions League 2012
Champions League 2011
Add new player to ARCL
Steps to add players who are playing ARCL for the first time:
(this is required for player registration)
click on “Add Players”
Add player details and click “Confirm changes”
Now register this newly added player by following the steps in “Register New Players”
Steps to register existing players in your team:
click on “Register Players”
All your players from last season will appear in the left box.
From the left box, select only those players who are going to play for this season and move it to the right box
Click “Save Registration Details”
Steps to register new players in your team:
click on “Register Players”
enter player name in the search box and click “Search”. Results will appear in the left box. (If you don’t find the player then follow the “Add player” steps)
Click on your player in the left box and move it to right box
Click “Save Registration Details”
Spring 2016 Captain's Meeting, Ball/Kit Distributi
We will be holding our captain meeting for returning and new teams and ball distribution on March 19th. Details for the event below.
Please note that this is the only time we will be distributing balls and kits for free. Any team that fails to pick up the balls/kit will have to pay to get them so make sure you send someone to attend the meeting.
We will serve snacks during Captain's meeting.
DATE: Saturday March 19th 2016
4:30 pm - 5:00 pm - Snacks
5:00 pm - 5:30 pm - Returning Teams Captain Meeting
5:30 pm - 6:00 pm - New Team Orientation
6:00 pm - 6:30 pm - Ball/Kit distribution
LOCATION: Highland Community Center Bellevue
Spring League 2016 for KIDS
It's time to kick off the registration process for Spring league 2016 for Kids. Please register online by visiting our website http://www.arcl.org (detail steps are given below)
The deadline to register your team is 15th March 2016, will NOT accommodate any teams even with late penalty.
Registration Fees is $120.
New teams will have to send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org to get login/pwd before they can register online.
Once you register, click on the “Registration” link to check your registration status.
If you have questions, feel free to send us an email at email@example.com or call/text Prakash Mamidi at (206 601 0915), Amit Garg (425 922 7517), Ajay
Manchepalli (425 974 5575)
Steps to Register:
Log on to the site http://www.arcl.org
Select "Spring 2016" from the drop down
Click "Register Team" link under 'Team Update Links'
Pay via paypal or Credit Card (no cash or check)
Divisions and Age Limits
Div A – hard tennis ball (Age limit <= 18) -- this is a natural progression for our kids to eventually play leather ball
Div B – tape tennis ball
(Age limit <= 16)
Div C – tape tennis ball
(Age limit <= 12)
Format same as last time – 5 league matches, semis and finals
Practice sessions: ARCL will provide grounds for 2-3 weeks of practice sessions for the teams before the start of the league
Only 2 matches per ground
Games will be played on either Saturday or Sunday
League will start in mid April, and runs through end of June.
12 overs match
6 a side
Tape ball/hard ball
Spring League 2016 for Men
It's time to kick off the registration process for Spring league 2016 for men. As you all know our registration process is now online,
Log on to the site http://www.arcl.org -> select "Spring 2016" from the drop down -> click "Register Team" link under 'Team Update Links' and pay via paypal or Credit Card (no cash or check)
The deadline to register your team is 1st March 2016, will NOT accommodate any teams even with late penalty.
Registration Fees is $400 for existing teams and $525 for new teams.
New teams will have to send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org to get login/pwd before they can register online. Please send us the name of your team.
If you have questions, feel free to send us an email at email@example.com or call/text Prakash Mamidi at (206 601 0915), Ilyas at (425 753 7060)
• Ball and Kit distribution will be done right before the Captains meeting on 19th March, we'll publish more details soon..
• Captain's meeting will be scheduled on 19th March, we'll publish more details soon. Please make sure your team is represented in this meeting to learn the new changes for future leagues.
• New team Orientation will be scheduled on 19th March right after the Captain's meeting, we'll publish more details soon. This is a mandatory meeting for all new teams, if you have any questions regarding Captains meeting or New team orientation please call Salman Zafar at 425-443-2268.
• League Rankings will be out on 15th March.
• Schedule will be out by 22nd March.
• League will start on 2nd April 2016 and run through end of June 2016.
CHAMPIONS LEAGUE 2015 for Men
Congratulations to winners and runners of your individual division in Spring 2015 OR Summer 2015 league. It is time to register your team for the Champions league to be a Champion of Champions.
When: From March 1st through mid March 2016
Teams will have till February 21th to register your team if you are going to participate. You can register your team by selecting Champions League 2015 from registration page on our ARCL website.
Based on number of teams we will decide the format and we will roll out the schedule on February 26th.
Teams will be playing 1 game per weekend.
Participants: Winners and Runners of all divisions from Spring 2015 or Summer 2015 league.
• 12 overs each side with 3 overs maximum per bowler.
• Each game duration will be 2 hours
• It will be a knock out tournament
• Unless stated otherwise all ARCL rules will be applicable • Teams have to deposit $200 via PayPal (firstname.lastname@example.org), which can be applied towards Summer 2015 registration fee. If you miss out any game then you will not get your money back.
• Players who have played 33% or more matches during regular season will be allowed to play in the Champions League. Failure to do so will result in team losing that game and the other team moving ahead. Defaulting team will be charged with $250.00 and 3 additional umpiring for ARCL. Teams can approach each other for allowing exceptions. Let ARCL know if teams have reached an agreement. See Appendix E in ARCL rules on our website for more details.
• You can only pick players who participated in the regular season. If your team do not have enough players etc. please do not register.
• Once a team commits to playing and does not show up for the game they will be penalized $200 (you will not get your deposit amount back).
• The schedule is final. If any of the above teams is not interested in participating or does not show up for their game it will be considered a BYE for the oth
ARCL Prize Ceremony Pics
Photos have arrived!!! For Mens 2015 spring league and Kids 2015 spring and summer league.
We had a situation last week where the neutral team umpire allowed wicket keeper from one team to start in 1D
area so he can collect the ball. We wanted to clarify that it is NOT allowed for the keeper or any other fielder to stand in 1D/2D area for fielding. If the player catches or collects the ball in that area it is considered 1D/2D and should be treated the same as if the ball crossed the boundary line.
Teams can agree on the 1D/2D mark BEFORE the game but once it is decided it cannot be changed for the game.
Join us on Facebook
Nithin Reddy Cheruku
Pradeep Reddy RDD
Vivek K Jaiswal
The Dark Knights
Super Fit Warriors