Champions League 2013
Champions League 2012
Champions League 2011
New format for playoff games
Top 8 teams in the division (out of 24 ranked based on average) will play quarter finals (rank 1 vs. rank 8; rank 2 vs. rank 7 and so on) followed by semi-finals and then finals.
Top 8 teams in the division (out of 24 ranked based on average) will play quarter, semi and then finals.
Quarter 1 à Rank 1 vs Rank 8
Quarter 2 à Rank 2 vs Rank 7
Quarter 3 à Rank 3 vs Rank 6
Quarter 4 à Rank 4 vs Rank 5
Semi 1 à Winners of Quarter 1 vs Winners of Quarter 4
Semi 2 à Winners of Quarter 2 vs Winners of Quarter 3
Finals à Winners of semi 1 vs Winners of semi 2
Notes from Captain's Meeting Summer 2014
• 128 teams in Summer 2014 season
• Prize Distribution Ceremony for Spring 2014 - Last Week of August
o Alternative for Trophy: Can get gift certificate
o No-Show will be demoted to last division
• Late show is the same as no-show
• Windows Phone APP
o ARCL Scorer
• Currently upload option not available. Can send email and upload anually
o Grasslawn Park have pitch numbers and marked them on schedule.
• Mandatory for teams to follow the pitch guidelines.
• Ground authorities will email us if a team does not play on different pitches
• Summer League starts first week of August
• 128 teams = Full 24 teams for A,B,C,D,E and last 8 teams will be in F
o 8 teams did not register so teams will move up
• We will communicate the format for quarter finals/semis for last division
• If we change any umpiring or games we will send email to impacted teams
• We will not offer uniforms due to increased vendor costs
• There is no restriction on when a player can join the game. A player can join the game anytime and can bat/bowl anytime. There is no rule around the player needing to wait certain overs before participating
• Players can wear thin gloves for fielding if needed
Buying balls for Summer 2014
As we communicated earlier, Captain's meeting was the only time we would hand out balls to the teams for free. If your team did not show up for Captain's meeting or to pick up the balls you will now need to buy them. Balls are $20 per dozen.
You can get the balls on Wednesday 6:00 pm - 6:30 pm at MS Field #5.
ARCL contact on field will be Faisal.
Please remember to bring $20 (for each dozen). If you want to buy additional balls you can do that as well.
Summer 2014 Rankings (Draft)
Here is the link to the Summer 2014 Rankings (draft) file, we will publish the final rankings with the sub-divisions after the Spring 2014 finals.
Rankings for the teams highlighted in yellow are not confirmed, their ranking will be confirmed after the finals.
Summer League 2014 Rankings will be published end
As communicated earlier, we didn't publish the Summer League 2014 rankings on July 5th, we are extremely sorry for that, we are working on it, and we will publish the rankings by end of next week.
Redmond Park Contact Information
We have updated the reservation page to include contact information for the numbers you should call in case we have a valid reservation and someone else is using the ground for Redmond Parks. You can find the details below.
Please do not call ARCL team for such conflicts. Instead use the numbers provided.
Venue Change for Summer 2014 Ball Distribution/Cap
We were informed that Café 34 is going through renovations and will be unavailable for captain's meeting. We will now be meeting in Café 43 instead. Please make a note of it:
Venue: Café 43
Date: Friday July 18th, 2014
6:00 - 6:30: Ball Distribution/Kit distribution for the new teams
6:30 - 7:00: Captain's Meeting
7:00 - 7:30: New Team Orientation.
PLEASE NOTE: We will only hand over balls during the time mentioned above. Any team that fails to pick up the balls at the time above will have to pay to buy balls so please make sure you send someone to pick up balls on your team's behalf.
Let us know if you have any questions
Join us on Facebook
Seattle Super Kings