Champions League 2013
Champions League 2012
Champions League 2011
We have added 'Pitch' number for all matches which are being played in City of Redmond grounds (Grasslawn, Perrigo and Hartman Park).
It is umpire's duty to make sure match is being played on correct Pitch number. If we receive complain from City of Redmond, umpiring team will be penalized for it.
Please review your umpiring schedule as well and let us know if you see issues there.
Tambark, Perrigo and Grasslawn Park
Tambark park is very big soccer field, 2 matches can be played at one time, please set the 2 pitches at far ends of the ground (lengthwise). The center line would be the straight boundary for both teams. In the schedule you will see Tambark Creek Park #1 and Tambark Creek Park #2, as mentioned above it is one big soccer field, one half is Tambark Creek Park #1 and the other half is Tambark Creek Park #2
In Grasslawn park, Perrigo park you will see pitch numbers on the fence, please use different pitch for each game, Eg. If Pitch #1 is used for 1st game, use pitch #2 for 2nd game on that day.
Noted from Spring 2014 Captain's Meeting
- As communicated in previous Captain's meeting and highlighting again, it is mandatory for teams to send a rep for Captain's meeting so we can share any rule changes and updates to the league. Also that is the only opportunity for teams to collect balls for next season for free. After that there will be $20 penalty. NO EXCEPTIONS
- Cones are $20 for any team that did not collect them last season.
- From next season we will be increasing the league fees by $100 due to increasing ground costs
- We have discontinued uniforms due to high costs with ground reservations.
- Games will begin weekend of March 29th
- New teams can pick up kits on Friday from MS Ground #3 at 6:00 pm. Ask for Faisal Baqai
Following are some of the changes to the rule. The updates rules have been uploaded to the ARCL Rules page. We have highlighted the changes to the rules in Yellow so refer to them for complete list. Some main ones are:
- Format of ARCL is explained in detail in Appendix C. Appendix C also talks about how teams will be moved up and down each season
- ARCL reserves the right to assign umpiring assignments based on penalties any day/time they want
- Champions League format is updated
- Any team that is late show / no show will be demoted to last division in the next season regardless of their ranking
- A player now needs to only play 1 game during regular season to be eligible for playoff games instead of 33% of the games. Quarter finals are considered playoffs so that does not count.
- Both Teams should take a picture of final scorecard before leaving in case there are inconsistencies in the scorecard we can refer to the picture
- We will NOT provide any NWCL exceptions moving forward
- Updated reward/trophies section
- It is now allowed for fielders to wear thin leather/cloth gloves considering the cold weather in Seattle
- Refer to Appendix A for process of tie breaker
Spring 2014 Schedule
Schedule is out for Spring 2014 season. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for any issues/discrepancies in schedule.
Spring 2014 - Captain's Meeting, New Team Orientat
Welcome to Spring 2014 season. We will have the captain's meeting, new team orientation and ball pick up this Friday. Details below. Please make sure to show up on time for each event.
Also we have some new rules and penalties which are very important so please make sure someone from your team is present and understand the changes.
6:00 - 6:30 Ball Distribution
6:30 - 7:00 Captain's Meeting
7:00 - 7:30 New Team Orientation
WHEN: Friday March 21st 2014
WHERE: Microsoft Cafe 34
TIME: 6:00 PM SHARP
Feel free to call Salman (425) 443-2268 or Iliyas (425) 753-7060
Champions League 2013 for Men (Ranking & League fo
Below are the links to the Champions league 2013 teams ranking, and the league format. (Please copy and paste the link in a new browser/tab)
http://arcl.org/ReservationsDocs/Champ League Ranking.xlsx
http://arcl.org/ReservationsDocs/Champ League 2014 schedule.png
SOME MORE DETAILS ON CHAMPIONS LEAGUE:
Winners and runners up from spring and summer 2013 qualify for champions league.
Overall Ranking is based on season & division. ( Latter seasons are always ranked higher than earlier seasons. Higher divisions are ranked higher. )
Format – Pre-qtr, Qtr, Semi, Finals (format is attached for reference). In case of uneven number of teams, higher ranked teams will get byes.
This will be a 12 over match
Schedule is uploaded on the website. It has umpiring details as well
“No-Show” by teams will result in loss of $200 as registration fees and they have to pay $200 plus penalty fees as posted on the website to play spring 2014
All regular rules of ARCL will apply. Refer to website for rules
Summer 2013 Prize Distribution Ceremony on March 8
As communicated earlier, it is time for Summer 2013 Prize Distribution Ceremony.
When: March 8th 2014, from 7:00 PM through 8:30 PM.
Where: Boyâ€™s and Girlâ€™s Club in Kirkland
10805 124th Ave NE Kirkland, WA 98033
Phone: (425) 827-0132
If your RSVP response was 'Yes', please be there to collect your trophy/trophies.
See you on March 8th.
Join us on Facebook