Champions League 2014
Champions League 2013
Champions League 2012
Champions League 2011
Initial Draft of Spring 2015 Schedule
We have published initial draft of Spring 2015 schedule, please take a look at it and let us know if you see any discrepancies in the schedule, Eg. having 2 games on a same day or same time, game and umpiring assignment at the same time etc.
We'll publish the final schedule in few days.
Spring 2015 Captain's Meeting/New Team Orientation
Folks, we will have our Captain's Meeting, New Team Orientation and Ball Distribution on Friday March 27th 2015 at Cafe 34 from 6:30 - 8:00. It is mandatory for new teams to attend new team orientation. They will only get their kits/balls AFTER new team orientation. Please plan to send a representative from team as that is the only time we will go over any changes being made to the league and distribute balls.
If a team does not show up they will have to buy balls from ARCL.
We will also email all team contacts soon with this information.
Champions League teams registering for Spring Leag
Teams who have registered for Champions League 2014 by paying $200, can pay the remaining $200 by selecting $200 option while registering for Spring League 2015.
Register your team for Spring League 2015 for Men
It's time to kick off the registration process for Spring league 2015 for men. As you all know our registration process is now online,
Log on to the site http://www.arcl.org -> select "Spring 2015" from the drop down -> click "Register Team" link under 'Team Update Links' and pay via paypal or Credit Card (no cash or check)
The deadline to register your team is 8th March 2015, will NOT accommodate any teams even with late penalty.
Registration Fees is $400 for existing teams and $525 for new teams.
New teams will have to send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org to get login/pwd before they can register online. Please send us the name of your team.
If you have questions, feel free to send us an email at email@example.com or call/text Prakash Mamidi at (206 601 0915), Ilyas at (425 753 7060)
• Ball and Kit distribution will be done right before the Captains meeting on 20th March, we'll publish more details soon..
• Captain's meeting will be scheduled on 20th March, we'll publish more details soon. Please make sure your team is represented in this meeting to learn the new changes for future leagues.
• New team Orientation will be scheduled on 20th March right after the Captain's meeting, we'll publish more details soon. This is a mandatory meeting for all new teams, if you have any questions regarding Captains meeting or New team orientation please call Salman Zafar at 425-443-2268.
• League Rankings will be out on 22nd March.
• Schedule will be out by 22nd March.
• League will start on 4th April 2015. and run through end of July 2015.
CHAMPIONS LEAGUE 2014 for Men
Congratulations to winners and runners of your individual division in Spring 2014 OR Summer 2014league. It is time to register your team for the Champions league to be a Champion of Champions.
When: From March 14th through end of March 2015
Where: MS Grounds 3 & 5, on Saturday & Sunday
Teams will have till February 15th to register your team if you are going to participate. You can register your team by selecting Champions League 2014 from registration page on our ARCL website.
Based on number of teams we will decide the format and we will roll out the schedule on March 5th.
Teams will be playing 1 game per weekend.
Participants: Winners and Runners of all divisions from Spring 2014 or Summer 2014 league. Please see the eligible teams list below.
• 12 overs each side with 3 overs maximum per bowler.
• Each game duration will be 2 hours
• It will be a knock out tournament
• Unless stated otherwise all ARCL rules will be applicable
• Teams have to deposit $200 via PayPal (firstname.lastname@example.org), which can be applied towards Summer 2015 registration fee. If you miss out any game then you will not get your money back.
• Players who have played 33% or more matches during regular season will be allowed to play in the Champions League. Failure to do so will result in team losing that game and the other team moving ahead. Defaulting team will be charged with $250.00 and 3 additional umpiring for ARCL. Teams can approach each other for allowing exceptions. Let ARCL know if teams have reached an agreement. See Appendix E in ARCL rules on our website for more details.
• You can only pick players who participated in the regular season. If your team do not have enough players etc. please do not register.
• Once a team commits to playing and does not show up for the game they will be penalized $200 (you will not get your deposit amount back).
• The schedule is final. If any of the above teams is not interested in participating
New format for playoff games
Top 8 teams in the division (out of 24 ranked based on average) will play quarter finals (rank 1 vs. rank 8; rank 2 vs. rank 7 and so on) followed by semi-finals and then finals.
Top 8 teams in the division (out of 24 ranked based on average) will play quarter, semi and then finals.
Quarter 1 à Rank 1 vs Rank 8
Quarter 2 à Rank 2 vs Rank 7
Quarter 3 à Rank 3 vs Rank 6
Quarter 4 à Rank 4 vs Rank 5
Semi 1 à Winners of Quarter 1 vs Winners of Quarter 4
Semi 2 à Winners of Quarter 2 vs Winners of Quarter 3
Finals à Winners of semi 1 vs Winners of semi 2
Notes from Captain's Meeting Summer 2014
• 128 teams in Summer 2014 season
• Prize Distribution Ceremony for Spring 2014 - Last Week of August
o Alternative for Trophy: Can get gift certificate
o No-Show will be demoted to last division
• Late show is the same as no-show
• Windows Phone APP
o ARCL Scorer
• Currently upload option not available. Can send email and upload anually
o Grasslawn Park have pitch numbers and marked them on schedule.
• Mandatory for teams to follow the pitch guidelines.
• Ground authorities will email us if a team does not play on different pitches
• Summer League starts first week of August
• 128 teams = Full 24 teams for A,B,C,D,E and last 8 teams will be in F
o 8 teams did not register so teams will move up
• We will communicate the format for quarter finals/semis for last division
• If we change any umpiring or games we will send email to impacted teams
• We will not offer uniforms due to increased vendor costs
• There is no restriction on when a player can join the game. A player can join the game anytime and can bat/bowl anytime. There is no rule around the player needing to wait certain overs before participating
• Players can wear thin gloves for fielding if needed
Join us on Facebook